Home & Contents

Home Insurance policies cover your home and its contents. For rented properties, insured can be more than one i.e. Landlord (home owner) and Tenant who can cover their respective assets in separate policies.

Standard coverage usually includes the following:

The building:

Fixtures and Fitting

The household contents, such as:

Electrical appliances & household goods

Personal belongings, such as:

Other electronic and non-electronic equipment such as Sports equipment, Paintings etc.

Home Insurance policies also cover Third Party Liabilities as an inhabitant. Optional covers for House Help and Pets are available.